Administrative and Development

Administrative and Development

Where do I go to obtain copies of documents pertaining to my home?

Contact the District office at 940-728-5050 for an Open Records Request form. Information pertaining to a home is only released to the homeowner. There is a $15 fee for all Open Records Requests. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.

How can I find out the future development of roads and subdivisions in Lantana?
Maps of future development can be reviewed at the Lantana Visitor’s Center or the District Offices.
Who is responsible for mowing the creek or park behind my house?

 If the property is District owned property, residents may call the District Offices at 940-728-5050. If the property is privately owned, residents would need to contact the owner of that property.

Creeks and drainage areas are required to be left in a natural state by our adopted watershed protection guidelines.