Christmas Week Schedule
Republic Services: 800-333-7301
- Solid waste pick-up will be curbside, on Tuesday and Friday in the blue 95-gallon carts provided by Republic Services.
- Recycle pick-up will be curbside on Thursday in the green 54-gallon carts provided by Republic Services.
- Bulky items collection is twice per week on Tuesday and Friday. Up to 2 cubic yards approximately 3′ x 3′ x 6′ per collection. Brush must be cut to 4′ lengths and tied in bundles. Furniture, boxes, and other household items too big to fit inside your cart, and construction debris (generated from your residence only) will also be collected. Non compactibles like brick, concrete, dirt, composition shingles, etc. must be placed in containers. Containers and bundles must not weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Per the ARC guidelines, trash cans may not be taken to the curb before 6:00 pm the night before and must be returned out of site, by 9:00 am the day following pick-up.
- Republic Services customer service phone number is 1-800-333-7301.
Solid Waste and recycle will be $ 21.00 per residence per month.
Solid Waste and recycle will be included in the monthly water bill.
Household Hazardous Waste
Household hazardous waste can be disposed of at the annual Earth Day event.